SABAL SOFA 5 seater corner sofa with 2 shelves - Outdoor fabric sofa with tables - CORO
The SABAL SOFA fabric outdoor corner sofa by CORO is 100% made in Italy.
With its steel structure, its clean and modern line immediately sets the tone and atmosphere of your business establishment: hotel, bar, beach club, etc.. Your customers will appreciate resting on it.
You can place it indoors, in a lounge, or outdoors, on a terrace. This fabric sofa creates a warm atmosphere wherever it is!
The SABAL 5 seater corner sofa is proposed here with two side tables. The SABAL sofa model from CORO is modular and many versions are available:
- 2, 3, 4 seats or more...
- linear sofas,
- corner sofas,
- with integrated shelf(s), white, black or teak top.
- with or without armrest(s),
Some examples of possible configurations with SABAL modules:
Consult the CORO catalog for more information and to see all the possibilities available to you for the design of your space.
Dimensions of the SABAL SOFA 5 places with 2 side tables of CORO: 3750x3750x530x1260 cm
Contact us to define the orientation of your modules, especially if you prefer a seat with 1 place on one side and 3 places on the other as on the example below:
Finishes of the SABAL SOFA corner five-seater with two shelves:
- Steel frame:The frame of the outdoor sofa is made of brushed stainless steel: composed of iron, carbonium, chromium, nickel, molybdenum, manganese, silicon, and titanium.
This alloy does not corrode or rust thanks to the chromium which, when exposed to oxygen, forms a thin layer of chromium oxide. This layer constitutes a natural protection.
The steel structure of the garden sofa has a satin finish.
- Special outdoor fabric GARDEN: Composition 100% PP. Highly resistant to light, wear and tear, traction and the most common stains. This fabric is non-toxic, non-allergic, waterproof, mildew and dust mite resistant. 100% recyclable. It is removable.
40 Colors are available in the GARDEN fabric:
- Side table composition: The SABAL shelf is made of HPL, a compact high pressure laminate (2 mm). It is composed of layers of cellulose fibers impregnated with phenolic resins; the surface by one or more layers of cellulose fibers impregnated with thermosetting resins, ensuring the decorative function. It has a high resistance to impact, water and steam.
- Available colors: White or Black
Maintenance of the modular sofa SABAL by CORO:
To maintain the metal structure, use a damp cloth when the stain is light. Use an abrasive sponge without metal abrasive sponge when the stains are more stubborn. Clean the surface in the satin direction. Use a cloth soaked in a small amount of a solvent-free, water-based cleaning without solvents. Dry the surface carefully to avoid lime deposits.
Ask for the kit consisting of a cloth, an abrasive sponge and a cleaning liquid.
The fabric cover should be washed with water and mild cleaners without alcohol or detergents. Let the fabric dry thoroughly before putting it back on. Wash it at 30° C (max) with water and mild cleaners without bleach. Air dry.
Options available upon request:
- Teak shelf
- Additional cushions
Contact us for more information, choice of fabric and color. We are at your disposal to bring you our expertise in the design of professional spaces.
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.